Friday, March 18, 2011

Reasons I don't like Portland this week

1.  The Shamrock Run.  The race was fine but whoever setup the road closures should be fired.  Don't lead people to believe a road is open only to find out it is closed and there is no place to turn around.
2.  The Oregonian.  In late February I gave you money for home delivery, where is it?
3.  911.  If what I call about isn't an emergency, instead of transferring me to a line that tells me the non-emergency line number just transfer me.  If I called 911, I am probably upset and not wanting to dig around my purse for a pen.
4.  Punk ass bitches who brake into your home.  Actually this is something I hate, and would love to inflict pain on this person.  I think I would go finger braking with a hammer like I saw on Justified the other night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment