Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All the colors of the rainbow

I know that people all over the world dye their hair; I have dyed mine on plenty of occasions. One big difference though between me and the people of Portland is I stick to natural hair colors, not crayon colors. A few weeks ago at Fred Meyer, I saw three different people with three different shades of pink hair. So far I have seen pink, purple, blue, yellow and orange. Odd that I haven’t seen green yet, maybe as St. Patrick’s Day gets closer. What I really find interesting is the range of ages that partake in that colorfulness, I have seen pre-teens to ladies in their 60’s. Maybe when you live in the gray for half of the year, a little pop of color is what you need between caffeine intakes to make it through the day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment